Green/Natural ingredients: N/A
Did I buy it more than once?: N/A
How long did 1 purchase last?: Still going…
Where to Get a RubyLux LED Light Therapy Mask
Global shipping: The RubyLux LED Light Therapy Mask(*affiliate) at RubyLux’s Official Website
What does it claim to provide?
According the the company website, this mask is a wearable photobiomodulation (PBM) light therapy product that offers 7 colours all in one unit. It makes it possible to treat the entire face at once, hands-free. It claims to improve the skin on the face in many ways such as enhanced collagen production, wrinkle and sagging skin reduction, pigmentation problem correction and acne elimination.
The 7 colour options available include:
- Red (660 nm): For treatment of wrinkles, fine lines, faster healing, inflammation reduction, reduced pore size appearance, sagging skin repair, increased collagen and elastin production, thinning skin improvements and more.
- Blue (415 nm): For treatment of acne, killing acne-causing bacteria to reduce outbreaks.
- Purple (Red 660 nm and Blue 415 nm): For treatment benefits of both red and blue light therapy simultaneously.
- White (full spectrum): For treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder or simply the winter blues. Some claim fine lines and sagging skin benefits.
- Green (520 nm): For treatment of skin tone, balancing complexion particularly where there is excessive redness and improves ruddiness in the complexion. Green light therapy may also reduces pain sensitivity, eases mental stress, decreases hyperpigmentation, and improves lymphatic drainage.
- Amber/Yellow (no wavelength provided): For treatment purposes comparable to red only closer to the surface of the skin. Helpful to individuals with extremely sensitive skin, for instance, rosacea.
- Teal (Blue 415 nm and green 520 nm): For benefits of both blue and green light, including to boost cellular energy and promote a healthier metabolism. This may also assist those with Seasonal Affective Disorder. It may help to boost morning energy levels when used like a visor instead of as a mask.
My Review of this LED Light Therapy Product
What’s in the box?
The RubyLux LED Light Therapy Mask comes with Mask with an adjustable strap, controller, USB connector, power cord (power cord adapter included in versions sold outside EU) and instruction sheet.